HOMELESS INTERVENTION PROGRAM
Have you encountered a homeless person while on routine patrol?
Do you have an on-going homeless situation in your RD?
The Community Transition Unit can assist you with:
- Developing a plan to address homelessness in your community.
- Creating partnerships with community and faith based organizations.
- Alternatives to incarceration.
Community Transition Unit contact numbers are:
- Office (213) 473-6590 and Toll Free (888) CTU-9909
- We are here 24 hours a day Monday through Friday and from 0600 until 1400 on Saturday.